Divided Basket PDF Pattern
Note: This is a digital (PDF) sewing pattern.
You'll love this versatile pattern, a great basket for storing all sorts of goodies. It's great for diaper storage, filling with gifts, knitting projects, and anything else you can dream up! You'll want to make one for all your friends, I promise. The Divided Basket Pattern features:
- Structured basket
- Divided liner
- front pocket with two options
- two handle variations
- divider sewn in on both sides as well as bottom, no gaps for anything to slide through!
Approx. Basket Dimensions: 13.5"wide, 7.5" deep, 10.5" tall including handles (7.5" tall without)
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Please scroll down to read materials list and purchasing information!
To see more Divided Baskets from other makers, check out #dividedbasket on Instagram!
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric **2/3 yard if using 44" wide fabric or directional print (includes front pocket)
- 1/2 yard lining
- fat quarter (18”x22”) for accent pieces (pocket trim and handle trim)
- 1 yard fusible interfacing (SF101 or Pellon 808 ) or 1/2 yard byAnnie's Soft and Stable
- 1 yard fusible fleece, Pellon 987F (optional)
- 1/2 yard cotton webbing for handles (optional)
- Download links expire after 9 download attempts. Please download the pattern file to your computer for future use.
- This pattern is a PDF file instant download. Please be sure to check the email address you entered at checkout, the instant download link will be sent to that email address (a receipt screen with the download link will also pop up after you complete the transaction).
- Sell finished items! You (the purchaser of this pattern) can sell finished Divided Baskets made using this pattern (on a home based scale).
- This is a 18-page PDF pattern with full size print-at-home pattern pieces (some of which will be taped together after printing), and includes detailed step-by-step instructions with photographs.
- NOTICE: It may not be possible to download a PDF file directly to your iPad or Android tablet/mobile device without a download app. I use Acrobat Reader in combination with Dropbox to download files using my mobile device.
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to purchase, simply enter a debit or credit card at checkout by clicking the 'Don't have a Paypal Account?' link.