Go Anywhere Bag Pattern
- 3 roomy pockets on the front: great for sunglasses, keys, and your phone
- one large back pocket
- interior slip pocket
Approx. Finished Dimensions: 15.5" Wide/13.5" Tall/12.5" Handle Drop/Total Height 26"
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Scroll down to read materials list and purchasing information.
- 1/2 yard main bag body exterior (home dec or canvas)
- 1/2 yard pockets exterior
- 1 yard main body lining and exterior pocket linings, interior slip pocket, and straps
- Fat Quarter (18''x22'') interior slip pocket
- magnetic snap (optional) - 14mm snap for back pocket, or velcro could be substituted
- hidden sew in magnetic snap (optional) or 18mm magnetic snap
- 2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101)
- water soluble pen
| For Digital (PDF) pattern:
For Paper (printed) pattern:
Paper pattern version includes instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions and professional illustrations, full-size pattern sheet, full-color cover, all tucked into a resealable poly bag. Paper pattern is shipped via USPS.
- Sell finished items! You (the purchaser of this pattern) can sell finished Go Anywhere Bags made using this pattern (on a home-based scale) , credit to Anna Graham www.noodle-head.com is appreciated!
- NOTICE: It may not be possible to download a PDF file directly to your iPad or Android tablet/mobile device without a download app. I use Acrobat Reader in combination with Dropbox to download files using my mobile device.