Poolside Tote PDF Pattern
Note: This is a digital (PDF) sewing pattern.
The Poolside Tote is ready for all your summer sewing adventures!
- it's roomy! I can fit 4 beach towels and more in mine!
- two pocket options, zippered closure or a slip pocket (or you could do both - one on each side)
- fun accents to show off your favorite quilting cotton prints
- key loop
Advanced beginner with an adventurous spirit.
+ Approx. Finished Dimensions: 7.5” D x 14.5” W across base, 14.5” tall, 23.5” including handle
Please scroll down to read material requirements and purchasing information!To see more examples of the Poolside Tote from other makers, check out #poolsidetote on Instagram!
Materials needed:+ Requirements based on 44” wide fabric.
- Exterior fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric)
- Lining fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric)
- Accent fabric (Handles, pocket lining) 3/4 yard
- Accent fabric (facing) 1/2 yard
- 10” zipper (optional)
- twill tape or ribbon 1” wide 4.5’’ piece
- *fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101 - 20’’ wide) 2 3/4 yards
- swivel clasp (1’’) or d-ring (1’’)
- Download links expire after 9 download attempts. Please download the pattern file to your computer for future use.
- This pattern is a PDF file instant download. Please be sure to check the email address you entered at checkout, the instant download link will be sent to that email address (a receipt screen with the download link will also pop up after you complete the transaction).
- This is a 13 page PDF pattern with full size print-at-home pattern pieces (which will be taped together after printing), and includes detailed step-by-step instructions with detailed illustrations.
- Sell finished items! You (the purchaser of this pattern) can sell finished Poolside Totes made using this pattern (on a home based scale).
- NOTICE: It may not be possible to download a PDF file directly to your iPad or Android tablet/mobile device without a download app. I use Acrobat Reader in combination with Dropbox to download files using my mobile device.
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to purchase, simply enter a debit or credit card at checkout by clicking the 'Don't have a Paypal Account?' link.