Runaround Bag Pattern
Meet the Runaround Bag! It’s called the Runaround Bag because I think it’s the perfect size for running errands and regular day-to-day stuff. It’ll hold all your goodies, but not so many that your shoulder will feel like it’s breaking off!
- two interior pocket options
- magnetic snap option
Approx. Finished Dimensions: 15.5" wide, 25.5" total height, 13" handle drop , 5.5" across base
Skill Level: Beginner
Please scroll down to read materials list and purchasing information!
- 3/4 yard exterior
- 3/4 yard interior
- 1/2" double fold bias tape (store bought or handmade)
- 14mm magnetic snap (optional)
- 8” zipper (optional)
- 1 1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing
- water soluble pen
For Digital (PDF) pattern:
For Paper (printed) pattern:
Paper pattern version includes instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions and professional illustrations, full-size pattern sheet, and full-color cover, all tucked into a resealable poly bag. Paper pattern is shipped via USPS.
- Sell finished items! You (the purchaser of this pattern) can sell finished Crescent Totes made using this pattern (on a home-based scale) , credit to Anna Graham www.noodle-head.com is appreciated!
- NOTICE: It may not be possible to download a PDF file directly to your iPad or Android tablet/mobile device without a download app. I use Acrobat Reader in combination with Dropbox to download files using my mobile device.