Runaround Bag PDF Pattern
Note: This is a digital (PDF) sewing pattern.
It's called the Runaround Bag because I think it’s the perfect size for running errands and regular day-to-day stuff. It’ll hold all your goodies, but not so many that your shoulder will feel like it’s breaking off!
- two interior pocket options
- magnetic snap option
- step-by-step instructions with professional illustrations
- full size print-at-home pattern pieces
Skill Level: Beginner
Please scroll down to read materials list and purchasing information!
- 3/4 yard exterior
- 3/4 yard interior
- 1/2" double fold bias tape (store bought or handmade)
- 14mm magnetic snap (optional)
- 8” zipper (optional)
- 1 1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing
- water soluble pen
- Download links expire after 9 download attempts. Please download the pattern file to your computer for future use.
- This pattern is a PDF file instant download. Please be sure to check the email address you entered at checkout, the instant download link will be sent to that email address (a receipt screen with the download link will also pop up after you complete the transaction).
- Sell finished items! You (the purchaser of this pattern) can sell finished Runaround Bags made using this pattern (on a home based scale).
- This is a 14 page PDF pattern with full size print-at-home pattern pieces (some of which will be taped together after printing), and includes detailed step-by-step instructions with detailed illustrations.
- NOTICE: It may not be possible to download a PDF file directly to your iPad or Android tablet/mobile device without a download app. I use Acrobat Reader in combination with Dropbox to download files using my mobile device.
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to purchase, simply enter a debit or credit card at checkout by clicking the 'Don't have a Paypal Account?' link.